We understand and operate within the detailed requirements of The Green Guide which outlines the necessity of public address systems for sports grounds. With experience spanning many years and with several designs, installations and maintenance contracts under our belts, Livewire Systems are the natural choice to look after your sports ground public address system.
Whether you are looking to upgrade your system, add a little more wow factor, bring a system up to scratch or simply keep your system in full compliance with an annual SG5 certificate, Livewire Systems can provide an efficient, value for money, reliable service.
We offer the following services to sports grounds;
- Emergency public address fully compliant to relavent British Standards, European Norms, The Green Guide, licensing or other regulations
- Entertainment, commentary, music and broadcast integration with any public address system
- Periodic inspection, testing and SG05 certification
- Proactive maintenance contracts
- Match and event standby attendance
- Stewards intercom or key point telephones
- Outside fan zone and in stadium entertainment systems and temporary hire
Please get in touch to discuss how we can help you reduce your licensing headaches on 01254 377 007